April 18, 2011

CAMPUS COMEDY

During a phone conversation, my nephew mentioned he was taking a psyschology course at university.
"Oh, great," I said. "Now you'll be analyzing everyone in the family."
"No, no," he replied. "I don't take abnormal pschology until next quarter."
-Phyllis Followell-

In an environmental class we were asked to come up with innovative ways to dispose of solid waste. One student sugested we put the waste on rockets and shoot it to a remote planet. "I even know what we could call the planet." he added after the initial laughter died down."Polluto!"
-J. Darrell Hager-

Walking on the university campus, I noticed graffiti that read "Question Everything!" The next day I was amused to response: "Why?"
-Joe Benet-

One year after my brother received his law degree, I completed graduate school. After m graduation, he sent me a fax. "Congratulation on your M.B.A.," he wrote. "Now you can tell everyone what it really stands for--My Brother's a Attorney."
-Victoria Zaim-

Before my son left for university, he and I shared the same tastes in television shows. When he come home, I asked if he still wathced one of our favorites. "Actually, Dad," he said, "my roommate and I haven't watched any lately."
"Why not?" I asked, hoping he'd say he was too busy studiying.
He shrugged and said, "We can't find the remote."
-Al Dale-

My sister's professor was out one day, and the hard-driving head of the department took over. When the rectangular professor returned, she thanked the class for its patience. "I know it's difficult with a sub," she said.
"Sub?" one young man groaned. "That was no sub. That was a destroyer!"
-Becky Gaston-

My phsysics professor at Liceo De Cagayan University in the Philippines once explained that it was really nice to be a teacher. "When you're an engineer, a lawyer or a doctor and make a mistake, ou probably would be taken to court," he said,
"What if a teacher makes a mistake?"one of the student asked.
"He erases the blackboard," said my professor.
-Marian G. Berioso, Philippines-


Reader's Digest
Feb 1998

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar